CyberX reduces complexity and eliminates IT/OT silos by integrating out-of-the-box with your existing SOC workflows and security stack.
OT-ENABLE YOUR SOC
Visibility and context are key to identifying and responding quickly and effectively to incidents.
As centralized SOCs gain responsibility for IoT and ICS as well as IT security, they now need continuous visibility and context into all OT-relevant information. What’s more, in order to rapidly block malicious traffic that can impact operational processes, security teams also need tight integration between detection platforms like CyberX and prevention systems like next-generation firewalls. That’s why CyberX provides your SOC with granular information about all of your IoT and ICS environment.
As the industry’s most open and interoperable industrial cybersecurity platform, CyberX reduces complexity and eliminates IT/OT silos by integrating out-of-the-box with your existing SOC workflows and security stack including:
- SIEMs such as IBM QRadar, Splunk, ArcSight, LogRhythm, RSA NetWitness, and others
- Security orchestration and ticketing systems such as ServiceNow, IBM Resilient, and others
- Secure remote access solutions such as CyberArk Privileged Session Manager (PSM), BeyondTrust, and others
- Secure network access control (NAC) systems such as Aruba ClearPass, ForeScout CounterACT, and others
- Firewalls such as Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Cisco, and others
We are delighted to welcome CyberX to the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework developer community. The framework provides our customers with superior security through cloud-based apps developed by innovative security providers, large and small. Together, we are fueling innovation in the cybersecurity market with apps that are built rapidly, engineered on a common framework, and deliver unique value while solving our customers’ toughest security challenges.
Primary Use Cases
Every organization is at a different stage in their IoT & ICS cybersecurity maturity. Just as adversaries are becoming increasingly sophisticated, organizations are also continually challenged to up their game. CyberX enables you to easily adopt new capabilities to match your organizational readiness.