IoT/OT Security — Technical Deep Dive
Webinar (No Travel Required)
Thursday, May 14 at 11am ET
As government organizations connect massive numbers of IoT/OT devices to their networks to optimize operations, cyber experts are increasingly concerned about the expanding attack surface and liability they represent.
In this technical webinar you’ll learn about:
- The differences between IT and IoT/OT security
- Zero-trust and network segmentation for IoT/OT
- Gaining continuous visibility into unmanaged IoT/OT assets, vulnerabilities, and threats
- Integrating IT and IoT/OT security in the SOC (Splunk, Sentinel, ServiceNow, etc.)
- How CyberX’s agentless IoT/OT security platform addresses NIST CSF
- James Cabe, Security Architect, CyberX
- Beau Nuanes, Systems Engineer, ClearShark
CyberX delivers the only industrial cybersecurity platform built by blue-team cyber-experts with a proven track record defending critical national infrastructure. That difference is the foundation for the most widely-deployed platform for continuously reducing ICS risk and preventing costly production outages, safety failures, and environmental incidents.
Notable CyberX customers include 2 of the top 5 US energy providers; a top 5 global pharmaceutical company; and national electric and gas utilities across Europe and Asia-Pacific. Strategic partners include industry leaders such as Palo Alto Networks, IBM Security, Splunk, Optiv Security, DXC Technologies, and Deutsche-Telekom/T-Systems. For more information visit CyberX-Labs.com or follow @CyberX_Labs.