Executive Seminar: Ensuring Cyber Resilience for Industrial & Critical Infrastructure
Grand Sheraton Chicago
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
2018 was a major tipping point for IoT & ICS threat awareness. Boards and management teams now understand that modern cyberattacks like NotPetya, TRITON and LockerGoga can easily bypass perimeter defenses, shut down production facilities, and have a major impact on financial results — as well as major safety consequences.
CyberX invites you to a ½-day executive seminar at the Sheraton Grand Chicago to network with your security peers, discuss the current IoT/ICS threat landscape, and learn how to mitigate the cyber risk of digital transformation and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Client Case Study: Jeff Moore, Global Head Of Cybersecurity at the Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research (NIBR)
- Anatomy of modern IoT & ICS/SCADA malware
- Implementing a unified IT/OT security strategy
- Breaking down IT/OT silos
- Presenting OT risk to the board
- CyberX 2019 Global ICS & IIoT Risk Report – a data-driven conversation about real world vulnerabilities in IoT/ICS production networks
CyberX delivers the only industrial cybersecurity platform built by blue-team cyber-experts with a proven track record defending critical national infrastructure. That difference is the foundation for the most widely-deployed platform for continuously reducing ICS risk and preventing costly production outages, safety failures, and environmental incidents.
Notable CyberX customers include 2 of the top 5 US energy providers; a top 5 global pharmaceutical company; and national electric and gas utilities across Europe and Asia-Pacific. Strategic partners include industry leaders such as Palo Alto Networks, IBM Security, Splunk, Optiv Security, DXC Technologies, and Deutsche-Telekom/T-Systems. For more information visit CyberX-Labs.com or follow @CyberX_Labs.