Trusted Industrial Cybersecurity for the Water Industry
Water systems are an essential part of our critical infrastructure. Whether it’s water distribution networks or water treatment plants, cyberattackers targeting water systems can significantly impact public health and safety or seek financial gain via ransomware.
The challenge is compounded as water companies adopt digitization initiatives to optimize their operations. These modernization initiatives further increase risk by creating a larger attack surface from massive numbers of new IIoT devices and IT/OT convergence to support real-time intelligence.
CyberX provides the most widely-deployed industrial cybersecurity platform for continuously reducing ICS risk. We work with water facilities worldwide to enable faster detection and response to ICS/SCADA threats including:
- Industrial malware
- Targeted attacks
- Insider threats
- Vulnerable assets and networks
- Operational malfunctions
- Leverages a deep understanding of industrial protocols (Modbus, GE SRTP, BACnet, etc.)
- Incorporates ICS-specific behavioral analytics and threat intelligence — for faster anomaly detection with fewer false positives
- Provides ICS-specific asset discovery and vulnerability management supporting diverse vendors (Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE, etc.)
- Uses agentless, non-invasive technology with zero impact on your production network; integrates seamlessly with your existing SIEM and other security systems; and is easily deployed as either a virtual or physical appliance