Trusted Industrial Cybersecurity for Transportation and Logistics
You may have seen how recent ransomware attacks disrupted operations for transportation and logistics organizations worldwide, resulting in significant impact to service availability.
Whether it’s trains, maritime shipping, or package delivery, cyberattackers targeting transportation systems can significantly impact public safety or seek financial gain via ransomware.
The challenge is compounded as transportation and logistics companies adopt digitization initiatives to optimize their operations. These modernization initiatives further increase risk by creating a larger attack surface from massive numbers of new IIoT devices and IT/OT convergence to support real-time intelligence.
- Industrial malware
- Targeted attacks
- Vulnerable assets and networks
- Operational malfunctions
- Leverages a deep understanding of industrial protocols (DNP3, Ethernet/IP, MODBUS, OPC DA, Siemens S7, etc.)
- Incorporates ICS-specific behavioral analytics and threat intelligence — for faster anomaly detection with fewer false positives
- Provides ICS-specific asset discovery and vulnerability management supporting diverse vendors (Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE, etc.)
- Uses agentless, non-invasive technology with zero impact on your production network; integrates seamlessly with your existing SIEM and other security systems; and is easily deployed as either a virtual or physical appliance