The EU recently passed the Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive (NISD), requiring critical infrastructure organizations to implement stronger security and breach reporting for ICS/SCADA/OT networks.
Why does NISD matter? Industrial organizations can be fined up to £17 million, or 4% of their global revenue, for non-compliant companies in the UK.
Based in the US? Don’t wave NISD off just yet. Many US companies are also affected because they have operations in the EU. In case of a major safety or environmental incident — anywhere in the world — US organizations could be held negligent and financially liable for not adhering to the “minimum standards of due care” defined by NISD.
Is your organization compliant with the NIS Directive? Be in the know.
Get the executive NISD guide now to get briefed on:
- Organizational and technical requirements
- How to demonstrate compliance
- How CyberX addresses key NISD areas including continuous asset and vulnerability management, threat monitoring, and incident response.
Did you know?
While NISD applies to energy, water, healthcare, banking, and digital infrastructure (ISPs, etc.) organizations, other sectors are also leveraging it — including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and oil & gas — as a best practices framework for improving operational resilience. You can do the compliant and the right thing. Download the guide to learn how.
Request a Demo of the CyberX Platform
Looking for protection against industrial malware, zero-day exploits and insider threats? Try our field-proven industrial cybersecurity platform.
- Most widely-deployed ICS cybersecurity platform
- Continuous, non-invasive risk assessment
- Patent-pending anomaly detection of cyber and operational incidents
- Proprietary ICS threat intelligence
- Asset & network topology discovery
- Rapid integration with existing environments