Trusted Industrial Cybersecurity for Manufacturing Control Systems
You may have seen how recent ransomware attacks disrupted production for manufacturing organizations worldwide, resulting in significant impact to uptime and revenue.
Another prominent risk is cyber-espionage leading to theft of corporate trade secrets — such as proprietary formulas, designs, and manufacturing processes — which is the #1 attack vector in manufacturing, according to the Verizon DBIR.
The challenge is compounded as manufacturers adopt digitization initiatives such as Industrie 4.0 to optimize their operations. These modernization initiatives further increase risk by creating a larger attack surface from massive numbers of new IIoT devices and IT/OT convergence to support real-time intelligence.
- Industrial malware
- Targeted attacks
- Insider threats
- Vulnerable assets and networks
- Operational malfunctions
- Leverages a deep understanding of industrial protocols (Ethernet/IP, MODBUS, Profinet, Siemens S7, etc.)
- Incorporates ICS-specific behavioral analytics and threat intelligence — for faster anomaly detection with fewer false positives
- Provides ICS-specific asset discovery and vulnerability management supporting diverse vendors (Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE, etc.)
- Uses agentless, non-invasive technology with zero impact on your production network; integrates seamlessly with your existing SIEM and other security systems; and is easily deployed as either a virtual or physical appliance