The convergence of the IT and OT in this industry began relatively early and the well-known security risks of the IT networks have been used for a while now to disrupt transportation infrastructure. In addition, the lack of sufficient compliance and regulations, leave this industry vulnerable.
Covering multiple areas of our day-to-day lives commercial and personal transportation infrastructure stand at the core of:
Rail & Bus
Roads & Highways
Securing Infrastructure. Saving Lives.
Designed as a situational-aware platform, XSense seamlessly connects to an existing setup and begins to model the network like a state machine. Acting as an invisible layer, XSense shows results within minutes by collecting data from around the OT Network and utilizing Big Data and Machine Learning to better understand the its operational behavior.
Understanding how the network operates and when it changes, assures detection of unfamiliar activity, be it a cyber-attack, an operational malfunction or a tampering incident. With a sophisticated real-time alerting mechanism, XSense provides OT operators the ability to see, analyze and understand data, minimizing the chances for disruption of operations and system shutdown.
Key Features for Transportation Industry Cyber Security
Real-Time Operational and Cyber Incident Alerts
- Immediate and complete visibility into the operational network
- Alerts about existing operational and cyber threats
- Maintain productivity and business continuity
- On-going machine learning process
Active Machine Learning and Modeling
- Continuous learning of the operational network
- Adapting to changes within the network
- Real-time detection of operational and cyber threats
- Rapid incident identification and alerting
- Lowering risk of downtime
- Facilitating administration
- No interruption to operation (plug and play)
- Operates within minutes of the installation
- No overhead, pre-requisites or additional investments