The exposure of the manufacturing OT Network to enterprise IT infrastructure has brought new risks to manufacturing plants and new security measures are required in order to ensure that productivity, operations and safety are not compromised at any time.
Although experienced with protecting their IT environments, the security solutions that keep the IT infrastructure secure, are not relevant when there is a malicious or even accidental attack on the OT Network. Be it a cyber-attack or a human error, manufacturing plants downtime can and should be avoided.
Securing the OT Network to Maintain Productivity
Designed as a situational-aware platform, XSense seamlessly connects to an existing setup and begins to model the network like a state machine. Acting as an invisible layer, XSense shows results within minutes by collecting data from around the OT Network and utilizing Big Data and Machine Learning to better understand the its operational behavior.
Understanding how the network operates and when it changes, assures detection of unfamiliar activity, be it a cyber-attack, an operational malfunction or a tampering incident. In addition, running forensics on traffic, which was collected by XSense, provides visibility and insight into both operational and security events in the OT Network.
Key Features for the Manufacturing Industry
Real-Time Operational and Cyber Incident Alerts
- Immediate and complete visibility into the operational network
- Alerts about existing operational and cyber threats
- Maintain productivity and business continuity
- On-going machine learning process
Active Machine Learning and Modeling
- Continuous learning of the operational network
- Adapting to changes within the network
- Real-time detection of operational and cyber threats
- Rapid incident identification and alerting
- Lowering risk of downtime
- Facilitating administration
- No interruption to operation (plug and play)
- Operates within minutes of the installation
- No overhead, pre-requisites or additional investments