Cyber-attacks on the critical infrastructure of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry are high on the priority list of cyber-criminals and cyber-terrorist groups. The shift to cyber-threats enforced industry players to re-prioritize and adapt their security efforts, in order to better manage risks and maintain control.
Situational-Aware Based Security
Just like with securing an IT environment, network visibility is key. XSense oversees the OT Network, as its machine learning and modeling abilities understand how it operates and when it changes. This ensures real-time detection of unfamiliar activity, be it a cyber-attack, an operational malfunction or a tampering incident.
In addition to real-time alerting, XSense provides OT operators the ability to see, analyze and understand data, minimizing the chances for disruption of operations and system shutdown.
With no interruption to operation, XSense seamlessly inspects the existing OT infrastructure and does not require any new changes or additional investments to be an effective tool.
Key Features for Chemical & Pharmaceutical Industry Cyber Security
Real-Time Operational and Cyber Incident Alerts
- Immediate and complete visibility into the operational network
- Alerts about existing operational and cyber threats
- Maintain productivity and business continuity
- On-going machine learning process
Active Machine Learning and Modeling
- Continuous learning of the operational network
- Adapting to changes within the network
- Real-time detection of operational and cyber threats
- Rapid incident identification and alerting
- Lowering risk of downtime
- Facilitating administration
- No interruption to operation (plug and play)
- Operates within minutes of the installation
- No overhead, pre-requisites or additional investments