Trusted Industrial Cybersecurity
Cyberattacks on ICS/SCADA networks are a growing concern.
Successful cyberattacks — such as the WannaCry and NotPetya ransomware infestations that halted production operations worldwide; the Ukrainian power grid attacks in 2015 and 2016; and the destruction of a German steel mill in 2015 — are real-world examples of cyber incidents that have had major consequences on cyber-physical systems.
According to the ICS-CERT, sophisticated malware has been compromising our ICS environments since 2011. In fact, most incidents are never reported because the majority of organizations lack the technology and personnel to detect intrusions when they happen.
- Industrial malware
- Targeted attacks
- Insider threats
- Vulnerable assets and networks
- Operational malfunctions
Unlike IT security tools, our OT-specific security platform:
- Leverages a deep understanding of industrial protocols (DNP3, IEC61850, S7, OPC, etc.)
- Incorporates ICS-specific behavioral analytics and threat intelligence — for faster anomaly detection with fewer false positives
- Provides ICS-specific asset discovery and vulnerability management supporting diverse vendors (Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE, etc.)
- Uses agentless, non-invasive technology with zero impact on your production network; integrates seamlessly with your existing SIEM and other security systems; and is easily deployed as either a virtual or physical appliance