There are no upcoming events.
Now in its 11th year, the main S4 Conference in Miami Beach will have 300+ attendees watching 3 days of sessions on 3 stages. It is the one show where advanced ICS security, OT and IIoT content can be presented to an audience that will get it.
In this educational webinar led by Doug Wylie, SANS Director of the Industrials & Infrastructure practice area and previously Director of Product Security and Risk Management at Rockwell Automation, with Phil Neray, VP of Industrial Cybersecurity at CyberX, we’ll explore the following questions:
- Blending IT, OT and IIoT Security in the Corporate SOC: Given the massive investment organizations have already made in centralized SOCs in trained personnel, standardized workflows, and unifying technologies such as SIEMs is it time to bring ICS security into the corporate SOC?
- Addressing the culture gap: How do we encourage tighter collaboration between IT security and OT teams?
- Funding models: Who pays for stronger ICS security?
Join David Atch, VP Research at CyberX for his presentation Exfiltrating Reconnaissance Data from Air-Gapped ICS/SCADA Networks at Black Hat Europe 2017 on either December 6 or 7.
View the full briefing abstract here
Join us at the 12th Annual API Cybersecurity Conference & Expo and discover methods for thwarting the bad guys, what the scene looks like over the horizon and how the latest technologies can help you counter cyber espionage, address cyber warfare, and make your cyber efforts secure.
SecurityWeek’s Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Cyber Security Conference is the largest and longest-running event series focused on industrial cybersecurity. Since 2002, the conference has gathered ICS cyber security stakeholders across various industries and attracts operations and control engineers, IT, government, vendors and academics.
NERC’s annual Grid Security Conference (GridSecCon) series brings together cybersecurity and physical security experts from industry and government to share emerging security trends, policy advancements, and lessons learned related to the electricity sub-sector. The first conference was held in New Orleans in October 2011, and has rotated through the NERC Regional Entities across North America The conference objectives include:
In this educational SANS webinar led by Mike Assante, SANS Director of Critical Infrastructure & ICS/SCADA Security, we’ll explore:
- Limitations of basic ICS/SCADA security: Why firewalls & segmentation aren’t sufficient anymore
- NotPetya, CrashOverride & Dragonfly 2.0: Technical descriptions & how they work
- Active Cyber Defense: What is it & how can ICS/SCADA defenders implement it
Phil Neray, CyberX’s VP of Industrial Cybersecurity, will discuss how continuous ICS threat monitoring, asset discovery, and threat intelligence support Active Cyber Defense controls for industrial and critical infrastructures.
This series will bridge the gap between the process control and corporate IT senior level professionals, allowing them to discuss challenges, critical issues and debate best practice guidelines.
European Utility Week is the meeting place for the entire smart energy community from utilities, network operators, vendors, large energy consumers, consultants, startups and system integrators covering every facet of the smart energy value chain.
Against a backdrop of targeted Industrial Control System cyber attacks against energy firms, the Cyber Senate return for the 4th Annual Industrial Control Cybersecurity Europe meeting to bring key stakeholders together to address our responsibility in ensuring the safety, reliability and stability of our Critical National Infrastructure.
Do you know of an event you think CyberX should attend?
Visit our Contact Us page and let us know
Securing the OT Network to Maintain Productivity
Designed as a situational-aware platform, XSense seamlessly connects to an existing setup and begins to model the network like a state machine. Acting as an invisible layer, XSense shows results within minutes by collecting data from around the OT Network and utilizing Big Data and Machine Learning to better understand the its operational behavior.
Understanding how the network operates and when it changes, assures detection of unfamiliar activity, be it a cyber-attack, an operational malfunction or a tampering incident. In addition, running forensics on traffic, which was collected by XSense, provides visibility and insight into both operational and security events in the OT Network.
Complete Visibility and Real-Time Alerting
Real-Time Operational and Cyber Incident Alerts
- Immediate and complete visibility into the operational network
- Alerts about existing operational and cyber threats
- Maintain productivity and business continuity
- On-going machine learning process
Active Machine Learning and Modeling
- Continuous learning of the operational network
- Adapting to changes within the network
- Real-time detection of operational and cyber threats
- Rapid incident identification and alerting
- Lowering risk of downtime
- Facilitating administration
- No interruption to operation (plug and play)
- Operates within minutes of the installation
- No overhead, pre-requisites or additional investments