Trusted Industrial Cybersecurity for the Energy Industry
You may have seen how industrial malware targeting electric utilities has now evolved to become autonomous, extensible, and capable of executing device commands specific to a particular ICS environment.
According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), cyber incidents at energy facilities in 2016 increased by nearly a third over 2015 — but many incidents are never reported because the majority of organizations lack the technology and personnel to detect intrusions when they happen.
The challenge is compounded as energy companies adopt digitization initiatives such as Smart Grid to optimize their operations. These modernization initiatives further increase risk by creating a larger attack surface from massive numbers of new IIoT devices and IT/OT convergence to support real-time intelligence.
- Industrial malware
- Targeted attacks
- Insider threats
- Vulnerable assets and networks
- Operational malfunctions
- Leverages a deep understanding of industrial protocols (DNP3, ICCP, IEC104, IEC61850, OPC, etc.)
- Incorporates ICS-specific behavioral analytics and threat intelligence — for faster anomaly detection with fewer false positives
- Provides ICS-specific asset discovery and vulnerability management supporting diverse vendors (Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE, etc.)
- Uses agentless, non-invasive technology with zero impact on your production network; integrates seamlessly with your existing SIEM and other security systems; and is easily deployed as either a virtual or physical appliance