Trusted Industrial Cybersecurity for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Companies
You may have seen how recent ransomware attacks disrupted production for manufacturing organizations worldwide, resulting in significant impact to uptime and revenue.
Today’s chemical and pharmaceutical organizations rely on standardized processes to ensure strict adherence to quality standards. Cyberattacks to these organizations could have disastrous safety consequences as well as large-scale environmental impacts.
Another prominent risk is cyber-espionage leading to theft of corporate trade secrets — such as proprietary formulas, recipes, and manufacturing processes — which is the #1 attack vector in manufacturing, according to the Verizon DBIR.
The challenge is compounded as manufacturers adopt digitization initiatives to optimize their operations. These modernization initiatives further increase risk by creating a larger attack surface from massive numbers of new IIoT devices and IT/OT convergence to support real-time intelligence.
- Industrial malware
- Targeted attacks
- Insider threats
- Vulnerable assets and networks
- Operational malfunctions
- Leverages a deep understanding of industrial protocols (Beckhoff ADS, DeltaV, Ethernet/IP, MODBUS, Siemens S7, OMS, etc.)
- Incorporates ICS-specific behavioral analytics and threat intelligence — for faster anomaly detection with fewer false positives
- Provides ICS-specific asset discovery and vulnerability management supporting diverse vendors (Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE, etc.)
- Uses agentless, non-invasive technology with zero impact on your production network; integrates seamlessly with your existing SIEM and other security systems; and is easily deployed as either a virtual or physical appliance