Why Choose a Vulnerability Assessment from CyberX?
The only Vulnerability Assessment (VA) solution designed from the ground up for OT networks, CyberX’s VA uses patent-pending behavioral analytics and proprietary threat intelligence to reveal hidden IIoT and ICS vulnerabilities such as industrial malware, vulnerable firewall rules, weak authentication, unauthorized remote access, and undocumented devices.
CyberX VA instantly assesses risk in your ICS network and is substantially faster and more cost-effective than traditional manual approaches requiring specialized consultants.
CyberX’s Vulnerability Assessment technology delivers detailed reports as well as risk-prioritized mitigation recommendations for reducing your attack surface and strengthening your ICS risk posture.
Reports areinstantly generated after uploading your network data to our on-premises appliance or cloud-based platform. The VA report provides a risk score for the entire ICS network as well as a score for each discovered device, along with CVEs for each device and other vulnerabilities such as open ports and undocumented bridges between subnets.
You also get a detailed view of your network topology and all connected devices.
Practical Mitigation Recommendations
CyberX’s VA solution delivers practical and pragmatic recommendations for mitigating risks it finds in your ICS network. Each recommendation is associated with an estimated % risk reduction.
- Consolidated view of operational and cybersecurity risk – CyberX VA instantly maps all of your OT vulnerabilities, providing a consolidated view of both OT and cyber risks across your entire ICS network.
- Fully automated – With no manual or human actions required, the VA process requires less time and effort from your team and is substantially faster than traditional manual assessments.
- No risk to the OT network – The automated assessment process can be performed remotely, without connecting to the actual network, ensuring the network cannot be exposed and operations are not interrupted.
- Comprehensive reporting – Provides a holistic picture and risk assessment for your entire ICS network.
Request a Demo of the CyberX Platform
Looking for protection against industrial malware, zero-day exploits and insider threats? Try our field-proven industrial cybersecurity platform.
- Most widely-deployed ICS cybersecurity platform
- Continuous, non-invasive risk assessment
- Patent-pending anomaly detection of cyber and operational incidents
- Proprietary ICS threat intelligence
- Rapid integration with existing environments