CyberX provides the most widely-deployed platform for continuously reducing IoT and ICS risk. We are a late stage start up experiencing sustained growth in a fast-growing market. A member of the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework developer community and IBM Security App Exchange Community, we also partner with premier solution providers worldwide including DXC, Optiv Security and Deutsche-Telekom/T-Systems.
We offer the chance to be part of solving a global challenge while making a visible impact in a fast-growing company. The challenge is protecting the global critical infrastructure upon which we all depend.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager with 3+ years of experience in software who is:
- Passionate about great products
- Knowledgeable and passionate about cybersecurity
- An excellent writer and communicator
- High-energy, detail-oriented & hardworking (with a sense of humor)
Stuff you’ll be doing — whatever it takes to help sales close deals:
- Sales & partner enablement
- Competitive analysis & competitive positioning
- Market and industry analysis
- Writing marketing collateral (case studies, data sheets, presentations, etc.)
- Creating thought-leadership content (blog posts, white papers, etc.)
- Presenting at conferences
What you should bring along:
- An insatiable desire to succeed
- Humble, hungry, smart & self-aware with lots of grit
- Superior writing and presentation skills
- Experience and aptitude working across cultures and timezones
Bonus points if you have:
- An MBA
- An undergraduate degree in computer science or engineering
- College concentration in English or communications
Note: Candidate must be local to the Boston area.