We’re looking for an experienced, energetic writer with solid technical know-how. You have a can-do personality and a passion for detail but know how to zoom out to understand the larger picture and the customer experience. The ideal candidate will be well-skilled at both collaborating with subject matter experts and working independently to meet deadlines. You have proven experience in quickly learning an extensive range of complex technical matters and clearly communicating it to customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
Working with Product, R&D, Research, Customer Success and other teams to understand concepts, user workflows, features, technologies, best practices and more. You’ll be producing superior documentation including User Guides, Installation Guides, Release Notes, API guides, and SDK documentation. You will also be responsible for writing product microcopy and will help research and deploy content management and help systems.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a technical writer documenting software security products
- A passion for detail and understanding how things work
- Highly organized
- Well connected to the customer experience and needs
- Experience managing the documentation process, from research through final publication
- Up to date with the most current documentation tools and technologies
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Word
- Experience researching and writing product microcopy
- Energized by working in a faced-paced, agile environment
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Native English speaker
- Comfortable communicating in Hebrew with internal teams
Please send your CV to: [email protected]