We are looking for an enthusiastic and technologically-oriented engineer to join our team and work with enterprise customers worldwide.
You will have the opportunity to play a key role in a fast-paced start-up , operating in a thriving market.
You will be working in a highly technical environment, in addition, to be holding a client-facing position.
In this role, you will be in a critical junction between internal teams such as R&D, Product and Sales, and the customer happiness. By providing top-quality technical services, customer success/deployment engineer will help to ensure customer satisfaction and health, as well as strengthening the ongoing relationship with customers.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Accountability for project delivery, successful implementation, and ongoing maintenance
- Customer point of contact for all technical aspects, including on-boarding, product best practices and processes
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers
- Work with product and support team, to provide client feedback internally, and act as the voice of the customer to prioritize their requirements and handle feature requests
What you’ll bring along:
- At least 5 years experience as deployment engineer/customer success engineer or related role
- Technical knowledge in networking and security
- Good product management skills
- Experience working with web application, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, technical documentation production
- Product management sense/familiarity
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Organized and detail-orientated, with the ability to multi-task in a diverse and matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well within geographically dispersed teams
Send us your resume or, if you don’t have one, just point us to what you’ve got, be it your LinkedIn/GitHub profile, or cool stuff you’ve done. Send to: [email protected]