We are looking for an enthusiastic and technologically-oriented Project Manager to join our Post-Sales team and work with enterprise customers worldwide.
You will have the opportunity to play a key role in fast-growing start-up, operating in a thriving market.
You will be working in a highly technical environment, in addition, to be holding a client-facing position.
In this role, you’ll lead and manage customer facing projects throughout their entire life cycle, and be in a critical junction between internal teams such as RnD, Product, Sales and the customer.
By providing top-quality project management and technical services, Project Manager will help to ensure customer satisfaction and health, as well as strengthening the ongoing relationship with customers while ensuring on-time project completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs, timelines and project P&L.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Complete accountability and management of global complex projects
- Manage and push forward multiple projects in different stages and various sizes
- Monitor project trackers, creating status reports while working closely with senior management
- Pro-actively identify, handle and escalate significant blockers to speed and achieve project tasks as needed
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers as you will be the customer point of contact for all aspects during the project
- Profound understanding in project management and ability to align the project with the company’s strategy and processes
What you should bring along:
- At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager of a global multinational environment
- Technical knowledge in Networking and Security
- Experience working with the web application, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, technical documentation production
- Proficient with one or more project management & collaboration tools such as Atlassian/ MS Project
- Successful track record in business analysis, setting priorities, shaping processes, and developing an infrastructure that creates a stronger and more efficient organization
- Product management sense/familiarity
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a diverse and matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well within geographically dispersed teams
Send us your CV or, if you don’t have one, just point us to what you’ve got, be it your LinkedIn/GitHub profile, or cool stuff you’ve done. Send to: [email protected]