Are you a product manager professional with proven experience? Do you want to be part of an excellent team shaping the future of cybersecurity for industrial control systems and critical infrastructure? Do you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, strong technical background and great passion for “moving the needle”? come work with us!
Your day-to-day will be:
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development and all the way into the launch of the product
- Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts
- Work with the sales, pre-sales, and customer success to nurture, grow and close in-flight opportunities
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions
- Research, gather and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases
We are looking for:
- B. Sc. in computer science or related discipline
- 3+ years as a Product Manager or Technical Product Marketing in a B2B company
- Experience in Cyber Security / Networking – Advantage
- Strong technical background or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent English communication, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Ability to present and analyse technical information and strategies
- Highly analytical with the ability to research and analyse technical processes, make quick decisions and understand the consequences
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment with cross-functional teams
- Working in and providing leadership in a cross-functional team environment.
Act as the subject matter expert of the product area and market internally (R&D, Engineering, Sales, Pre-sales, and Post-sales) as well as externally (business partners, Customers).
Please send your CV to: [email protected]