CyberX is looking for a Full-Stack engineer to join our team.
As a full stack developer, you will take part in design & implementation using the latest frameworks and technologies, work with a variety of database solutions, analyse real-time data & implement complex UI components. Your team will be responsible for building the most widely deployed cybersecurity solution for critical infrastructure and industrial networks.
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Influencing how our platform looks and behaves
- End-to-end development using leading frameworks and technology
- Integration with real-time big data platform
- Full ownership of a feature set, from idea to production – making it live on the platform
What you should bring along:
- 3-4 years of experience in development on both Server and Client-side environments
- Experience working with a Linux environment
- Knowledge of Angular / VueJS– advantage
- Knowledge in databases / NoSQL
- Experience working with MySQL / Redis- an advantage
Please send your CV to: [email protected]